- In line with the 2021 academic year guidelines for the management of epidemic prevention from Ministry of Education, distance teaching is implemented in the University in the first three week (from Sept 22 to Oct 8).
- Announcement from the Office of Academic Affairs:
The registration day of freshmen will be canceled. Submitting high school graduation certificates and issuing student ID shall be handled with an alternative plan. Students do not need to come to the University. For details, please refer to the announcement on the follow-up freshman admission website.
[Graduate Studies Section]
- Teaching assistants remain to be hired from September 22, 2021 in order to assist teaching.
- The alternative solutions are provided to acquire student ID cards which are originally issued on-site on the registration day. It is not necessary to come to the University to apply for student ID cards. If graduate students would like to apply for RA, we can provide copies of student ID cards for students who have completed tuition and fees.
- The deadline for application of graduate student's scholarships and grants will be postponed and announced soon.
- Online add/drop courses during the first two weeks of the semester (Sept 22 – Oct 1) and on-line add courses during the third week of the semester (Oct 4 – Oct 8) can be done through internet. The course selection operation is not affected.
A-1 on-line add/drop: https://academic.cgu.edu.tw/var/file/9/1009/img/25/UserGuideonOn-lineAddCourseswithInstructor-quot-sApproval.pdf
A-2 on-line add courses with instructor’s approval
- Those courses which already have started classes and practitioners should maintain their teaching activities.
[Center for instructional Resources]
- The Center for Instructional Resources will host 2 TA workshops each on the first and second week. These will be done online in a synchronized manner, at the same time previously announced. Please follow-up on further notice for meeting link.
- The Center for Instructional Resources will host 2 workshops each on 9/23 and 9/24, for progress report on Teaching Practice Research Program. These will be done online in a synchronized manner, at the same time previously announced. Please follow-up on further notice for meeting link.
[Teaching Quality Assurance Section]
According to the first three weeks online courses policy for this semester, E-Learning (el.cgu.edu.tw) system will turn on the 'Auditors' function for all courses. The instructors of courses should upload course materials (like slides or videos) and announce information of online course activities to the announce board in EL. Students can browse announce boards of interested courses to obtain the information of online course activities. The instructors could turn off ‘Auditors’ function at any time if needed.
- For information about our University's response to “Severe Special Infectious Pneumonia”, please visit the Epidemic Prevention website to receive the latest announcement.。